The Leading International Summit & Exhibition For The LNG, Gas & Energy Industry In The Americas. The 19th Americas LNG & Gas Summit & Exhibition will return to the epicenter of USLNG: Lake Charles, Louisiana, on 1 - 4 November 2022.
This longest running event in the US offers countless networking opportunities to develop new and existing clients whilst obtaining the latest industry updates on the region’s LNG and gas forecasts. The event will bring together the entire gas and LNG value chain with key suppliers, buyers, gas producers, pipeline companies and EPCs from both a US and international perspective to discuss the most relevant and topical matters in the industry.
Key Topics To Be Discussed At The 2022 Summit:
- The energy transition acceleration and the drive to decarbonise methane
- Demand outlook: Where are we now and what is needed for a demand-driven recovery in key LNG markets in Asia and Europe?
- LNG Bunkering & Transportation: What is the demand outlook for LNG bunkering in the 2020s?
- Which new liquefaction projects will move forward and how will they be financed?
- LNG Technology: How will the industry use technology to keep LNG investible and to decarbonise LNG?
- Evolving Commerical Partnerships: How are companies adapting their business models and aligning with partners
- Hydrogen: Friend or foe to the LNG industry?
- Assessing the impacts of the growth in LNG trading on the overall business going forward