Pergam Italy S.R.L. is a part of Pergam Group international manufacturing company. The company invents equipment and provides services for natural gas (methane) leak detection. The company also offers innovative solutions for the market in the field of non-destructive testing of the best world manufacturers.
TWI is one of the world’s primarily independent research and technology organizations, with expertise in materials joining and engineering processes. TWI provides engineering consultancy to its Members and stakeholders with authoritative and impartial expert advice, knowhow and safety assurance related to engineering technologies.
- 09-00 Opening/ welcome, Karim/Igor (eng)
- 09-15 TWI Corporate and Training, Karim, TWI (eng)
Gas&oil leak detection
- 09-45 Pergam group in-house products overview, Ravil, Pergam (ru)
- 10-00 DLS remote laser gas detector for methane leaks localization. Available in stationary, vehicle, helicopter, aircraft and UAV versions.
- 10-30 OPGAL EYECGAS equipment overview, Ravil, Pergam (ru). Portable device provides visual detection of industrial hydrocarbon gases (Optical Gas Imaging (OGI).
- 11-00 Coffee-break
- 11-30 Distran handheld tool for leaks visualization, Ravil, Pergam (ru). Any gas, air or vacuum leakage may be seen remotely without risk to operator.
- 12-00 OFIL, Offshore Oil-Spill remote sensing locating and recording system, Ami Zuaretz, Ofil
- 12-30 OFIL UVolle and OFIL Luminar HD portable UVcameras for diagnostics of electrical equipment. Portable UV cameras for diagnostics and detection of corona discharges on suspension and support insulation in substations and overhead power lines. Ami Zuaretz, Ofil Systems(eng)
- 13-00 Lunch
- 14-00 Olympus/Evident PAUT solutions for weld inspection and corrosion mapping, Jonathan Taylor, Evident (eng)
- 14-45 Olympus/Evident RVI solutions, Igor, Pergam (eng or ru)
- 15-15 Eddyfi eddy-current and MFL equipment for pipe and tank inspection, Vadim Zelenyuk, Eddyfi (eng or ru)
- 15-45 Coffee-break
- 16-15 ICM Go-Scan C-view real time X-ray imaging system for CUI, Silvano Succetti, 3E NDT (eng)
- 16-45 FLYABILITY ELIOS3 the world’s first collision-tolerant drone equipped with a LiDAR sensor for indoor 3D mapping, Flyability (eng or ru)
The event will take place on 11 October 2022 Holiday In, Baku.